*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shelly's little aqua boy
  2. Aqua Goddess
  3. Team Magma/Aqua
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2112797-Shrunk-by-Pokemon-Trainers/cid/2578697-Shellys-little-aqua-boy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2112797
You wake up small in the big world of Pokemon. Will the Trainers help you or capture you?
This choice: Congratulations, you belong to her now...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Shelly's little aqua boy

    by: ShrunkenElf
The woman’s soft gloved hand cradled you as she brought held you in front of her just below her breasts. Her captivating blue eyes pierced you as you looked up awestruck at the women that could easily pass off as a goddess looked down at you in wonder.

“My gosh…” She repeated, “You are a tiny little guy!” She said, cutely poking at you. She giggled, continuing to rub your head. “Imagine… Hah! I’m going to be able to do so much with you!” She said, her enthusiastic tone making you more than a little uneasy.

“Do with me? What do you mean?” You replied, timidly looking up at her.

She giggled and gently rubbed you some more, “Awww, you’re so cute. I’m Shelly, one of Team Aqua’s admins. And yooouuu!” She said exaggeratedly as she poked at you. “Will be my little Aqua Boy!”

“What…?” You tried to respond, only to get drowned out by Shelly’s giddy laughs

“You’ll be my little mascot!” She said, seeming to run who knows how many ideas through her head. “You could be a little spy, nobody will notice you cause’ you’re so small! And you can fit into tons more places at that size…” She said before giggling and piercing you with her gaze.

You were terrified, who knows what she was going to do with you, but she wasn’t exactly giving you much room to protest. “Okay!” She excitedly said as she sat up straight. “I’ll take you back to HQ with me! Hmm…” She said, before looking at you with a sly smile. “Well since I don’t have any pockets with this outfit…”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShrunkenElf (UN: shrunkenelf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ponymon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2112797-Shrunk-by-Pokemon-Trainers/cid/2578697-Shellys-little-aqua-boy