*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 200 ft
  2. Amy Rose
  3. Starting off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2112518-Shrunk-Sonic-and-Giant-Amy-Interactive/cid/2278859-200-ft
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2112518
A Sonic the Hedgehog size interactive featuring Sonic and Amy.
This choice: 200 ft  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

200 ft

    by: UltimateGiantess
This should be a pretty interesting route since we all know that Amy is a love headache to Sonic in almost every possible way. Well what if we somehow took that into new heights. Well Tails was working on a growth ray that was supposed to help with food shortages as he wants to end world hunger. Then one day Amy came by while he was taking a nap from a long day's work and figures out that Sonic would really go for her if she grew herself to massive heights. Not even a speedy hedgehog would be able to outrun a gigantic Amy.

"Ah.... a growth ray, now what could I do with it? I could grow myself to gigantic heights and try to capture Sonic, or perhaps I could go have some fun in Station Square, or perhaps stop Eggman before he even tries to harm Sonic at all.... so many options!" Amy said, and then she took the ray outside and out into the forest. "I am sure Tails won't mind if I used the ray to make myself big." She said. Amy then goes far enough and then points the growth ray at herself. She then pulls the trigger, and then a strange feeling starts to change her. She starts to grow at a very alarming rate, with the trees of various height only reaching her knees. Soon, she was 200ft tall, and her voice just boom. "Wow, this does really work! Now what could I do now since I am now Amyzilla!!!!!?" Amy said with a roar.

Seriously, what does Amyzilla do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Goes to find Sonic somewhere

2. Go to Station Square and have some fun

*Noteb*
3. Go stop Eggman's latest scheme

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tails Fox and Cosmo Seedrian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2112518-Shrunk-Sonic-and-Giant-Amy-Interactive/cid/2278859-200-ft