*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109707-Sams-Size-Change-Adventures/cid/3224436-Sam-is-the-only-one-to-take-part
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2109707
Sam gets mixed up in size changing including height change & muscle change.
This choice: Sam is the only one to take part  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sam is the only one to take part

    by: Jedi knight
April & Toby both replied, “it sounds weird. We don’t want to do it. You can if you want.” They then walked off as Sam read over the flyer again. Sam decided to go by himself. Sam got in his truck & quickly drove over to the university. Sam parked & made his way to the science building. Sam ducked his head as he walked inside as the door was nearly a foot shorter than he was. Sam walked over to the reception desk where a beautiful blonde twenty year old college student. She said, “hi. I’m Sara. How may I help you?” Sam replied, “hi Sara. I’m here for the experiment in the flyer. I’m supposed to ask for Dr. Andrews.” Sara stood up & walked out from behind the desk allowing Sam to see she had an athletic build but also had large D breasts. Sam saw she seemed to be about 5 feet 10 as she came up to his shoulders. Sara said, “follow me. By the way you’re really tall & muscular! You must play sports.” Sam followed her down a long hallway as he said, “I’m 7 feet 4. I play football & basketball in high school. I also work out every day. Do you go here? Do you play sports?” Sam couldn’t help but watch her cute butt as she walked ahead of him. She replied, “yes I’m sophomore here at the university. I play basketball & love to work out.” Just then she stopped & opened a door to a waiting room. Sam followed behind her. She replied, “wait here. I’ll go get Dr. Andrews. She walked through another door & closed it behind her.
A few minutes later Sara walked back in as she said, “Dr. Andrews will be with you in a few minutes. Good luck Big guy.” Sara walked past him giving him a smile & smacked him on the butt in a flirtatious way then walked out. Just then a short asian man walked in to the waiting room. He looked to be about 5 feet tall as he came up just below Sam’s muscular pecs. He seemed to be quite athletic as he was lean but muscular. He had short black hair & dark colored eyes behind nice glasses. He introduced himself, “I’m Dr. Andrews. Follow me back to the lab so we can get started.” Sam followed him back to a large lab with all kinds of equipment. Dr. Andrews said, “take your shoes off & stand against the wall so I may measure you to see how tall you are exactly.” Sam did as he asked. Dr. Andrews grabbed a multi stepped step stool stood on top of it so he was looking down on the top of Sam's head. Once he was measured Dr. Andrews said, “step on the scale so I can get your weight.” Sam then stepped on an industrial scale as Doctor Andrews stepped down & wrote down his height & weight as he said, “okay. Go ahead & strip down to your boxers so I may measure you appropriately. I want to get exact measurements of your legs, waist, chest, arms, shoulders & neck to keep track of your measurements as you get shorter.” Sam stripped down to his boxer briefs as Dr. Andrews grabbed a cloth measuring tape. The doctor knelt down & measured each of Sam’s calves then measured Sam’s large muscular quads. The doctor stood up & wrote the measurements down. He then measured Sam’s waist & wrote it down as he said, “wow. You’re really muscular. You must play football for the high school right.”
Sam smiled & flexed his pecs & biceps then relaxed as he said, “yes. Sir. I’m a starting offensive lineman on the football team. I also play basketball & work out every day.” The doctor replied grabbing the large multi stepped step stool, “tell you what. Why don’t you flex your chest & arms again. I’ll measure them flexed & un flexed. Let’s start with your chest flexed first.” Sam flexed his large muscular pecs as the doctor stepped up on top of the step stool so he was looking down at Sam. The doctor wrapped the tape around his chest under his arms so he could measure them. The doctor said, “okay. Go ahead & relax your chest.” Sam relaxed his pecs as the doctor tightened the measuring tape. He then wrote the measurements down as he said, “okay. Now let’s measure your arms starting with your right arm flexed then un flexed.” Sam flexed his right arm. The doctor measured his right arm flexed & un flexed then did the same with Sam’s left arm. He then wrote the measurements down as he said, “okay. Turn your back to me so I may measure your shoulders & neck.” Sam turned his back to the doctor. The doctor wrapped the tape around Sam’s thick muscular neck & wrote the measurement down. He then stretched the tape across the back of Sam’s broad shoulders.
Once finished the doctor stepped down & wrote the measurement down as he walked around to face Sam. The doctor handed a clip board to him & said, “now you may sit in that recliner & fill that out as I check your vitals.” Sam saw a large recliner & sat down then began filling out the clip board as the doctor checked his vitals. A few minutes later he handed the clipboard to the doctor as he asked, “when does the experiment start? So how much will I shrink each day? How small will I get?” The doctor looked over the clipboard then pulled out another clipboard & looked at it as he said, “the experiment starts right now. You will shrink…”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jedi knight (UN: sithhunter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jedi knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109707-Sams-Size-Change-Adventures/cid/3224436-Sam-is-the-only-one-to-take-part