*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Options
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2250844-More-Options
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: More Options  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More Options

    by: Kingsgate(MirageSand)
1. Tactical Conquest
One day, the world becomes a tactical RPG where people create factions and solve conflicts with turn based strategy battles in the hope of conquering everyone else. Be careful, as the losers of these battles are at the whim of the winners.

2. Dungeon Escape
You find yourself trapped in a dungeon where you have to gain EXP and avoid traps and harmful items and enemies while escaping the dungeon. Death will reset you at the beginning of the dungeon with all your exp and items lost.

3. Unwilling Campaign
You and your friends are stuck in an RPG world where someone you know is the DM with absolute control.

4. Trapped in a Videogame
You are suddenly trapped in an mysterious RPG game you find and are now the playable character as someone finds the game and starts playing it.

You have the following choices:

1. Tactical Conquest

*Noteb*
2. Dungeon Escape

*Noteb*
3. Unwilling Campaign

*Noteb*
4. Trapped in a Videogame

5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kingsgate(MirageSand) (UN: kingsgate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2250844-More-Options