*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2460835-Elize-picks-the-maid-subclass-for-Gore
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: Elize picks the maid subclass for Gore  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Elize picks the maid subclass for Gore

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
Just from what little she had interacted with this brutish looking man, Elize decided he need to learn some manners and respect. The way he had bade her to pick a subclass for him left a bitter taste in her mouth and she wanted to teach him a lesson. So she glanced through the list of classes and their teachers, trying to find the perfect place to straighten him out. Then, she spotted it: Ms. Edelweiss and her rigorous Maid Training course, a perfect destination for Gore. Elize, with straight face and utmost sincerity, turned to Gore and pointed to the course, "This Class is perfect for you." She spoke calmly and clearly. "The teacher's name is Ms. Edelweiss and the class takes place in room 3410 in the big White building over there." She directed purposefully using smaller words to direct him. She then took out a piece of paper and wrote 3410 on it, just in case, "Look for a room, that has the same numbers as this on it in this order. It should be easy." Gore took the piece of paper and stared at it for a second, then waved Elize off as he left for the Class. 'Rude to the end.' She thought in a huff as she left for her class.

Gore moved to the white building and then through each floor, slowly glancing at each of the room numbers until eventually he found the room 3410 that he was looking for. Gore opened the door to find a middle aged woman with grayish hair and a step-mother like scowl on her face, there were several woman sitting at desks in front of her. The middle aged woman looked at Gore and raised an eyebrow at his entrance. Gore, however, took this as a challenge and confidently walked in, "I was told the class would be perfect for me." He grunted with a primal snort.

The middle-aged woman, still stone-faced, spoke, "Quite. Well, perhaps you were told that for any number of reasons but if you intend to stay then I will be your teacher, my name is Ms. Edelweiss. In order to finalize your decision and take this course you will need to take on the Maid Sub Class to begin my training. Are you prepared to do so?" She explained coldly and succinctly.

The young women in the room looked on at Gore with worry and concern that he would do something rash or dangerous. But, Gore took Edelweiss's tone as a challenge, he would not bend so easily, especially not to woman. "I am always ready, for I am strong." Gore boasted.

"Very well. Take this crystal." Edelweiss continued showing a silvery gem. "And crush it in your hand."

"A simple challenge." Gore smiled as he took the gem in his palm and closes his hand, quickly turning it to dust. A soft energy began to enter Gore's body, he was a bit disappointed by it. The women behind him whispered behind seeing this, unsure what to make of it.

"Very good. Now take a seat so we may begin."

"Why should I follow your orders? I only take orders from those who are stronger than me and I have never met anyone who could. I've played your game now show me your power." Gore demanded, what little patience he had wearing thin as he began itch for a fight.

The women gasped and became worried while Edelweiss let out a deep sigh, "Sp I have another rowdy one this year too?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Edelweiss outsmarts Gore

2. Edelweiss overpowers Gore with Maid skills

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2460835-Elize-picks-the-maid-subclass-for-Gore