*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Persuasion Battle
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2251226-Persuasion-Battle
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: Persuasion Battle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Persuasion Battle

    by: Kingsgate(MirageSand)
You are Thomas Williamson, a 14 year old boy. You have quite a big family with 4 siblings you have to deal with. You are fairly average, but a bit meek and not much of a public speaker. Definitely not an eloquent speaker, these reasons cause you to often try and be pushed around by your family and others. It seems that you can barely ever win in an argument. Your little sister Anna is 9 years old and your typical bratty girly girl. She is always playing dress up, and having tea parties while trying to drag anyone she can in. Your little brother Tim is 11 years old is always hyper and loves to play loudly with his toys. Then you have your twin sister Jennifer who is quite mischievous and loves playing planks. She constantly tries to get you roped into her schemes that never work out well for you. Since you have little space in the house and your younger siblings and older sister usually get special treatment, you have to share a room with her. You are always getting into arguments with her about how to decorate it, or her trying to get you to move into someone else's room.

Your older sister Taylor was the worst at bossing you around. She is a 16 year old girly cheerleader who tries to get all her siblings to do her work for her. She has an overflowing closet of clothes and constantly weasels people out of money so she can shop more. As for your parents, there is your father Dave who is gone a lot for his job, and is a workaholic. Your mother Courtney spends most of her time taking care of the house and trying to get her children to help out. Just like Taylor, she is very trendy and a little bit of a shopaholic.

With all these bossy family members, you were constantly getting into arguments. They weren't too much of a problem until one day you woke up and your conversations mysteriously turned into turn based debates battles like in a videogame . You wouldn't learn about this and the effect it would have on your life until your first argument that day. You woke up and things were going smoothly as you prepared for school, but that day you first got into an argument with...

You have the following choices:

1. Taylor

2. Anna

3. Jennifer

*Noteb*
4. Courtney

*Noteb*
5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kingsgate(MirageSand) (UN: kingsgate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2251226-Persuasion-Battle