*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Right before you are grabbed
  2. Slave Girl
  3. Who Are You?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105244-Boundoggle/cid/2489190-Right-before-you-are-grabbed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2105244
An erotic dystopia where some slavery is a full blown industry again
This choice: Right before you are grabbed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Right before you are grabbed

    by: Zero
On this peaceful evening, the horizon drowned the dim, orange sun. A gradient of vibrant colors spread from east to west, dark to light. It was a quiet hour in the suburban town. A lone, sixteen-year old brunette was heading back home from her work as a waitress. Her attractive, cute appearance would melt away any tension in the room; she would tingle the hearts of boys and leave girls envious of her feminine charm. And, she would do so unintentionally. Every graceful stride she makes was like that of a dancer, fluid and energetic.

However, such good traits and desirable qualities was a dangerous for a girl in this era of society. Rebecca was too naïve and too kind for her own good. She was too optimistic in her view of life and lacks cautious to protect herself. She was kittenish and curious, yet she was too innocent.

As the black van drove past the crosswalk, Rebecca began to cross the street. With a downward glance at her own body, she found herself wearing a purple crop top that showed off both her midriff and her cleavages. She wore a pair of matching shorts that covered only a few inches of her thighs, patterned with yellow stars and framed with white bands. Her feet were in a pair of sandals that strapped around her ankle.

The van halted and began to drift into reverse, backing up. Back doors slammed wide open as hands reached out, grabbing the unsuspecting youth.

“MMMM!” Her shriek muffled by a hand pressed up against her mouth. Eyes widened in shock. She looked outward, attempting to pull herself away, but the myriad of hands clung onto her wrists, arms, and waist. These muscular arms lifted her weight off the ground with ease and pulled her inside the van. Doors closed shut. The black vehicle drove off.

She sat on someone’s lap whose arms lifted her crop-top with on hand and groped her right breast with the other. A man stepped in between her legs where her kicks could not reach and smacked a strip of duct tape across her mouth, sealing her voice shut. Lithe arms pinned at her side, she squirmed and struggled as hands violated her milky smooth, tender skin.

The men shifted her aside, causing her to tilt over as her body fell across the backseat. Her arms were pinned over her head as her purple crop-top was scrunched up past her face and slid off her arms, leaving her completely topless. She didn’t wear a bra either, resulting her large, creamy breasts jiggling with ever bump of the ride.

Rebecca closed her eye shut, submissively trembling with her heart pounding fast as these large men control her like a toy doll. They pulled her sandals off her feet and slid her shorts and underwear off her legs. Every item of clothing had been stripped off her youthful, nubile body.

They flipped her over and cuffed her wrists behind her back with a pair of handcuffs.

The black van approached one of the many facilities owned by Boundoggle. The nude teenager was swept away princess style in someone's arms before being carried into the building.

Who becomes her trainer?


You have the following choices:

1. Trainer 1

*Noteb*
2. Trainer 2

*Noteb*
3. Trainer 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
californasun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105244-Boundoggle/cid/2489190-Right-before-you-are-grabbed