*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting Francine angry
  2. Wakey Wakey
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099919-Shrunk-in-Arthur/cid/2241075-Getting-Francine-angry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2099919
You find yourself shrunk in the kids cartoon, Arthur! Will you survive or will you die?
This choice: Francine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Getting Francine angry

    by: Unknown
The cute girl Francine enters smiling. She takes her shoes off, lies down on the couch and starts to read a green book. You climb the couch and get to her arm. To your perspective, it looks like she is completely unaware of you. You climb up her red shirt until you get to her breast. She frowns and looks down to see you.
"Ew a bug." She says. She shakes you off and you fall to the floor. You run under the couch and hide until part of her giant face appears. "Come out, come out wherever you are." She reaches to grab you. Listening to your instinct, you bite her finger. "OW." She yells, and walks away. After about 5 minutes, you crawl out. Her shoes are still here, so she's in the building. You realize that biting her might not have been the smartest idea. You decide to find another hiding spot and wait until she leaves.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
leebeckers has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099919-Shrunk-in-Arthur/cid/2241075-Getting-Francine-angry