*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099919-Shrunk-in-Arthur/cid/2287822-You-hide-behind-the-TV
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2099919
You find yourself shrunk in the kids cartoon, Arthur! Will you survive or will you die?
This choice: You hide behind the TV.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You hide behind the TV.

    by: Unknown
Your adrenaline is coursing through your veins as you quickly pan the room with your eyes for a place to hide from the giant girl, who just tried to kill you. You are torn about where you should hide as you quickly glance over the green striped sofa behind you, the light brown end table beside the sofa, the television on top of a moss green entertainment center in the distance in front of the sofa, the floor lamp on the left side of the sofa, and the maroon brown chest behind the sofa that you were able to see when you were hiding under the sofa dodging the giant girl's hand as she tried to grab you with her chipped purple painted fingernails that were also a 'little' dirty underneath. You shudder as you recall the horrible experience, while you cast your gaze over two other possible hiding places, but you realize that they are definitely not worth mentioning, since you would never hide there willingly.




One of the folly hiding places is a red velvety blanket covered pet's bed, which you assume belongs to a dog, since it has a bone chew toy laying beside it. The reason you would not hide there is because you have watched several Animal Planet's shows of The Dog Whisperer and you also have a pet dog yourself, so you know that dogs are naturally horny and possessive creatures; therefore you definitely do not want to be a part of it's attending of it's 'primitive needs'. The other possible hiding place, where you would not hide, is a foot away from you and even so, you can smell a cheesy Frito-Lay corn chips odor emanating from the giant pair of dirty banged up red converse shoes, which you saw the giant girl gruntingly take off her stinky feet. This is definitely a no-no for a hiding spot. You can actually see greenish transparent vapor arising from it! Therefore you basically are left with the end table, lamp, dresser, and entertainment center; since you cannot hide under the sofa because the giant smelly girl will be expecting you to be there.




The other choices are not really a definitive solution either, since the hiding spots are all in the vicinity of the green striped sofa, so it is more than likely, that the surrounding area will be searched by her. With this in mind, it only leaves you with two choices: the television on top of a moss green entertainment center in the distance in front of the sofa and also, the dog's pet bed. It really is a no brainer on which decision to make now, but you still have two slight, but big problems. The first is that your adrenaline is starting to wear off, which is causing an exhausted feeling to start creeping up on you. The other reason is even more daft, which is the distance to the television. After all, to reach the television, you will have to run out in open view to cross the toffee brown rug that stretches out before you, which are followed by a vast expanse of wooden floor boards that branch out from underneath the carpet.




You do not have much of a choice, so you make a mad dash across the shaggy toffee brown rug as you feel vibrations undulating from the floor as someone is making their way to the assumed living room that you are in. Your heart thumps violently as your body starts sweating rapidly as you breathe erratically while sprinting with all you might. Running through the shaggy carpet is affecting your running speed and also tiring you out faster as the the vibrations undulating through floor, pulsate more fiercely and faster as you hear voices that you try to ignore. You grimace as you realize that you only have covered about half of the distance, while still sprinting as fast as you possibly can. The voices sound like they have come even closer and you can no longer ignore them as you eye the entry way to the living room out of your peripheral vision.



"Francine! I told you Arthur is not here! Why are you even over here anyway, huh?" said a young girl's voice agitatedly as she thundered into the entry way of the living room followed by a much larger girl, whom happened to be the girl who tried to kill you earlier. You pause where you are on the brown wooden floor boards as you silently pray they do not notice you. You glance at the television and entertainment center in front of you, then mock yourself mentally for not being faster because it is literally just about six inches in front of you. You want to just sprint the small distance, but you are spent, plus you do not want the two giant potential killers to notice you. You unconsciously brush your hand against your forehead to wipe the sweat off that is about to fall into your eyes as you turn your head to look back at the two giant girls.



Even though you should stay calm, you cannot help but shudder when you see the cute shorter giant anthropomorphic looking girl, who's wearing cyan blue Mary Jane shoes with light pink stockings followed by a magenta pink dress with a white sleeve blouse underneath, while you can see the visage of her face is not entirely human due to her animalistic features; however, she was still entirely cute, especially with her light brown hair bob cut which highlighted the features of her face. The cute giant girl looked kind of pissed off, since she was hatefully staring at the older taller girl, whom you assumed is named Francine.



"I told you, I was going to just wait until he comes back, DW. Plus, it's not like I am bothering or breaking anything! You should be glad I came over or you would not know that you even have a bug in your house!" snapped Francine at the shorter girl, whom you assumed to be named DW. As soon as Francine started her rant, you turned to look at her as your body unconsciously shuddered as you gazed upon a giant pair of splotched green and brown socked feet, which were suppose to be white. Your eyes remained on her dirty socked feet for a while, then you removed your gaze to see her faded blue jeans that has a few small tears along with grass and dirt stains strewn throughout it followed by a giant dirty red sweater, which you can tell that she is not wearing an undershirt from the way it is tightly hugging her surprisingly lovely body. You snap your mind out of your wandering perverse thoughts about the girl that tried 'kill' you figure as she snappily referred to you in her last sentence. You nervously gulp as you look upon her cute face to see her monkey anthropomorphic facial features, which surprised you, but for some reason she was attractive to you. Just when you were asking yourself what was wrong with you, DW angrily stomped her foot, which caused your body to loose its sense of balance as you fell forward trying to catch yourself, while DW started ranting again.




"I should be glad! You probably brought the stupid icky bug here! Then again, it probably is not a bug and you are just using this as ploy for you can stay over because you invited yourself in unannounced! And you wonder why my brother avoids you!" spitefully said DW as she stomped her way over to the sofa as you tried to make yourself inconspicuous as possible. You watched as Francine and DW searched by the sofa while you cringed at the thought of if you had remained hidden there.










You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
leebeckers has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099919-Shrunk-in-Arthur/cid/2287822-You-hide-behind-the-TV