*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099919-Shrunk-in-Arthur/cid/2287831-Continue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2099919
You find yourself shrunk in the kids cartoon, Arthur! Will you survive or will you die?
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Continue

    by: Unknown
"Eww! Are these your shoes!" exclaimed DW as she dramatically coughed while covering her nose and made the expression as if she was about to vomit as she held the shoe to make sure the icky bug was not hiding by it. Francine embarrassingly put down the sofa pillow she was checking behind as she meekly uttered the word "Yes!". Francine face, especially around her cheeks turned a vibrant red color because of how embarrassed she was as you surprisingly felt sorry for the smelly giant girl that sounded remotely like a hardcore stalker from DW's account of her. Francine seems like a basic tomboy girl who lacks hygiene care. She reminds you of your tomboy friend at home...




"Oh, my God! Francine this STINKS!" exclaimed DW as she dropped the shoe as she broke into a coughing fit and fell backwards to thunderously fall on her behind, which scared the bejesus out of you. Francine looked liked she was so embarrassed that she was about to cry. You were trying to feel bad for the smelly stalker girl, after all, she did try to kill you. She wasn't so bad though...




"Ugh! Francine! Like wow! These shoes really stink! The icky bug probably came to our house to get away from you! Like eww! No wonder my mom said that you always have to wear your shoes at our house! Why did you even take them off?!!" exclaimed DW while shaking her finger at Francine and stomping her foot a few times to help vent out her frustration. Francine's face looked so distraught that it was heartbreaking.




'What the hell is wrong with me?!! I am actually feeling sorry for the girl who tried to kill me!' you thought, but DW luckily helped break your inner dialogue.




"I did not mean to take them off! Honest! I was just trying to get comfortable...I'm sorry! It is a bad habit...and plus, it's not like I hurt anything! And the smell is probably not even that bad!" exclaimed Francine embarrassingly apologetically at first, then angrily fumed the last part as she put her hands on her hips and furiously stared down at DW.




"Not that bad! You have got to be kidding! They smell worst than my dad's cheese and garlic soufflé! Ugh! My nose feels like it is clogged up!" exclaimed DW up at Francine, who was standing over her while her face kept transitioning from embarrassed to furious. You could not help, but think DW is a mean brat as you watched Francine as she shuffled her feet while staring down at DW.




"Why are you looking at me like that? Huh? Are you mad or something? No one asked your smelly self to come over here! You can't get mad at me for telling you the truth!" exclaimed DW.




"I already said I am sorry! You do not have to rub it in, okay! I get that my feet stink! You do not have to be so mean about it!" exclaimed Francine as she furiously stomped her foot.




"Me mean! What are you a little kid! You are older than me, yet acting like a baby! You know my mother has told you several times before, not to take your shoes off at our house! So don't go acting all brand new! You know you stink and you obviously don't care about it, so why should I be nice about it! In fact, leave and take your smelly shoes with you!" exclaimed DW as she lifted herself up off the ground and crinkled her nose as she scowled at Francine, then angrily thundered her way out of the room as Francine just stood there in a lost daze.




You sighed as your gaze left Francine to focus on the entertainment center in front of you. Your body was feeling remotely tired, but you have gained a little energy back due to the previous scene. You quickly make your way under entertainment center while hearing sniffling. You peeked out from behind the entertainment center to see Francine grudgingly and violently try to put her smelly red converse on as she furiously wiped her eyes with her sleeve. You heard her mutter something under her breath about Arthur, DW, and someone you assumed to be named Buster as you watched her continue struggle to put her shoes on. Her teary face made you feel somewhat sad, along with her attempts of furiously putting her shoe on, while you did not notice that you unconsciously exited your hiding place and was approaching the giant girl.




When you finally realized, you were not that far from her. You nervously gulped as you tried to stay upright on the vibrating ground as Francine continued to struggle to put her shoes on. You could see pieces of dirt, grass, and bits of sock thread land here and there as you tried to avoid. Luckily she did not notice that you were right below her.




You tried to back away slowly to go back and hide for you could wait to contact an adult, but life does not always quite work as planned as you heard Francine angrily grunt and saw her red converse shoe come flying your way. You hit the ground as you curled yourself up in a ball because it was impossible to run, so you might as well fruitlessly protect yourself. Luckily the shoe thundered behind you as you were launched into the air a few times due the floor undulating. When you finally got your bearings, you realized it was quiet...in fact, too remotely quiet. You felt chill bumps appear all over your body as your heartbeat sped up as you slowly looked up to see Francine big dark brown teary eyes staring down at you. You weakly laughed as you waved up at the giant girl, which she surprisingly waved back. Her face changed several times as you studiously watched her while you tried to decide whether or not you should make a break for it, however, your body was quickly enclosed into a dark, soft, and kind of damp place as you heard a few grunts from Francine. You would shiver in fear, but you were to cramped to move as your breathing became rather rough. You listened to a door slam along with the sounds of kids playing and cars, while you tried to get a rough idea of where you are and where are you going.




Where are you going?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
leebeckers has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099919-Shrunk-in-Arthur/cid/2287831-Continue