*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099919-Shrunk-in-Arthur/cid/2462114-One-hell-of-misunderstanding
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2099919
You find yourself shrunk in the kids cartoon, Arthur! Will you survive or will you die?
This choice: You hide in her shoe, maybe someone at her place can help.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One hell of misunderstanding

    by: P O S T B O Y
Against your better judgement,you ran towards her old beat up sneakers. But once you climbed in there, the very strong vingary-cornchip aroma made you very woozy(although a small part of you actually likes the smell..). And you tripped on some type of pebble causing you trip and fall.

You slowly look up and ypu see the shoe size number was an ten and half,..and a giant hand grabs you and pulls you out of the shoe.

The girl's hazel eyes lit up with surpise and curiosity as she looks at the "bug" she caught.

"What are you...And why you were in my shoe.You like feet or something?"The girl bluntly and directly says. Her question made..you blush with embrassment and indignation. Which..she completely misunderstood.

"So..You do LIKE them."the girl cheekily say with mischief and..flatterly on her cute face.

But before you get to said anything, something happen.

What exactly happens?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
leebeckers has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099919-Shrunk-in-Arthur/cid/2462114-One-hell-of-misunderstanding