*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097521-Mystery-Heads/cid/2839162-A-police-officer-with-news-about-your-body
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: E · Interactive · Mystery · #2097521
You wake up one morning to find yourself bodiless. What will you do?
This choice: A police officer with news about your body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A police officer with news about your body

    by: Unknown
You weren't quite expecting a cop to show up this morning, but then again you weren't expecting to be just a head.
"Hello, officer" you try to sound polite, ignoring you are just a head sitting atop a pile of sheets.

"Mornin'" the cop replied, "Do you happen to be the owner of this body?"
They then held out a photograph of what you'd guess is your body. It was headless and looked like your clothes. You weren't quite used to identifying your own headless neck.

"Yeah, I think so. Unless there's suddenly a large population of headless bodies" you try joking. The officer did not seem amused.

"Well, that headless body caused quite a ruckus around town last night"

"Oh.. is my body okay?" you started to ask before changing, "Uh, is everyone okay?"

"Everyone is fine" the officer said, "Your body however...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Has been jailed

2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097521-Mystery-Heads/cid/2839162-A-police-officer-with-news-about-your-body