*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097521-Mystery-Heads/cid/2217474-have-Collie--Jones-search-on-foot-while-disgui
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: E · Interactive · Mystery · #2097521
You wake up one morning to find yourself bodiless. What will you do?
This choice: have Collie & Jones search on foot while disguised Kristi flies above the city.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

have Collie & Jones search on foot while disgui...

    by: Joe
Jones went on painting Kristi's face red along with dying her hair red. It looks as if Kristi's skin was always red as they did not just slap the paint on her face. Jones then proceeds tie Kristi's head to make her head look more round and balloon shape. With a sting on the bottom, Kristi looks like a human balloon.

"Are you sure your going to be okay?" asked Collie.

"I'll be fine. Just go find my body for me, okay." said Kristi.

Collie nodded as she held onto Kristi's string and both she and Jones went out. Collie pretended to accidentally letting go of the the balloon girl as Kristi floated up into the air. Collie then begin her search in the ground with Jones while Kristi begins her search in the air.

"Wow, it's so amazing to be so high. I guess being a floating head is not so bad after all. I wonder if I can still join the contest like this." said Kristi as she floated into the air.

And so we continue this story with...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097521-Mystery-Heads/cid/2217474-have-Collie--Jones-search-on-foot-while-disgui