*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097521-Mystery-Heads/cid/2842025-Kristis-body-had-entered-the-store
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: E · Interactive · Mystery · #2097521
You wake up one morning to find yourself bodiless. What will you do?
This choice: Kristi's body had entered the store!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Kristi's body had entered the store!

    by: TPDSMCH
Jones could see that everyone in the store had panicked at the sight of a living headless body. Not just any body, but Kristi’s body. It had wondered around the place almost undetected and been spotted by someone whole. They had then caused a panic and sent people running.

“So, what happens now?” Collie asked.

“I don’t know,” Jones says.

“Well, I need my body back, NOW!” Kristi said. With that, Jones and Collie walked up to Kristi’s body and tried to reattach her head, but they failed and the head fell. Kristi swore as as her head fell, but luckily her body caught her.

“Hey, is that my head?” Kristi could hear someone say. To her, this voice sounded nothing like anyone else in the store but bore a striking resemblance to her own. To her, there was one thing that could have said it.

“Body? You can talk?” Kristi’s head asked her body. “Where did you go without me?”

“I don’t know,” Kristi’s body said, “I just got up and decided to do some beach stuff. I didn’t realize you were separated from me.”

“Ok, I get you,” the head said, “Do you think we try to figure this out?”

“I guess so,” the body said, “try to figure out how to put ourselves back together.”

“Why are you talking to yourself, Kristi?” Collie asked Kristi. Neither she nor Jones nor anyone else could hear the body’s voice, only Kristi’s voice as it was coming from the head.

“I’m talking to my body,” Kristi’s head insisted.

“We can’t hear anything coming from your body!” Jones said, annoyed.

Kristi’s body suddenly grabbed Kristi’s phone from somewhere and texted Jones and Collie. “I can talk to Kristi’s head,” the message read, “but only to her telepathically, and no one else. Signed, Kristi’s body.”

“Ok, now I believe you,” Collie said.

Kristi waited for a while as she heard her body talking to her. “My body asks what now,” she said.

Sometime later, the four of them (counting the head and body of Kristi as two separate beings) were back in the RV, discussing what to do. After a few minutes, the group had an idea - they should focus on the surfing contest in a week, then try to restore Kristi to normal. And with that...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kristi’s body went out to surf.

2. Whatever caused Kristi’s decapitation affected Collie and Jones too.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TPDSMCH (UN: tpds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097521-Mystery-Heads/cid/2842025-Kristis-body-had-entered-the-store