*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head thieves
  2. Other
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097521-Mystery-Heads/cid/2236734-Head-thieves
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: E · Interactive · Mystery · #2097521
You wake up one morning to find yourself bodiless. What will you do?
This choice: Head thieves  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Head thieves

    by: Unknown
You are strolling through town on a seemingly normal afternoon. You get carried away in thought an turn down an alley way. Just keeping with your peaceful stroll you continue to another exit. As you near it, you see two figures, however one looks slightly "off".

They turn around to see you. Both are in black. One is clearly a man, and the other is hard to make out. You realize as they approach that the other on is headless. His or her neck ends part way up, no blood, no gore, just skin. With the baggy clothes and lack of a face, you still couldn't make out the sex. However the headless person held a long katana.

"Looks like we got another one" says the man.

The headless one approaches you. You try to ask what's going on, but are frozen with fear. You can't move as the headless person raises their sword and swings. In one swift motion the long blade slices through your neck without pain. However, the pain comes when your now disembodied head hits the ground. You roll up to the wall of the building and stop.

"Now grab the head and let's go!" says the man, sounding angry. The headless person complies, picking you up with haste. "Just leave the body"

You watch your body lay on the ground as you are taken away from it. They throw you into the back of a van. You roll briefly again, but butt up against the side of the van.

There are 3 other heads in there with you, so far at least. Two are sleeping. The other looks almost bored.

"Welcome to the club" the still awake head of an asian girl says.

"What's going on?" you ask in shock still.

"Some couple of douches going around and stealing people's heads"

"Why? And how are we even alive?"

"Hell if I know" she says seeming annoying at her state, "say, can you feel your body still?"

You concentrate on your body.
You can...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. feel your body

2. not feel it at all

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097521-Mystery-Heads/cid/2236734-Head-thieves