*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your body rebels
  2. Other
  3. Character #3
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097521-Mystery-Heads/cid/2235113-Your-body-rebels
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: E · Interactive · Mystery · #2097521
You wake up one morning to find yourself bodiless. What will you do?
This choice: Your body rebels  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your body rebels

    by: Unknown
You are just sitting down on the couch, enjoying a relaxing afternoon to yourself. It had been an average day, and nothing more. However, that was all about to change.

You let out a yawn, and lean back some. Slowly your feeling starts draining from your body. You start to freak out, flailing about what parts you can. After about half a minute of this, you can't feel anything below your neck. You look down at your body in confusion. You were still sitting up straight, so it seemed as if you must still control it, but you did not. All of a sudden your arms start to raise, but not on your own accord. You feel your own hands press against the sides of your head. They pull up hard and fast. It felt like your body was trying to pull your head off, but you knew that couldn't happen. You are quickly shown your misjudgement. With a pop your body pulls your head right off.

Your body turned you around to face your headless self. Your body ended half way up the neck, with a stump covered in skin.

"What the hell is going on?" you ask your body who gives no response.

Your body then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sets you down and leaves

*Noteb*
2. Leaves and takes you along

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097521-Mystery-Heads/cid/2235113-Your-body-rebels