*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095189-Liz-The-Gassy-Skunk/cid/2670599-Let-a-little-out-and-try-to-laugh-it-off-casually
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2095189
Based on a sub-story posted to this site a while back - contains fart fetish material
This choice: Let a little out, and try to laugh it off casually  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Let a little out, and try to laugh it off casually

    by: Brappuccino
Liz’s moment of panic subsided as she decided on her course of action. If Morgan was going to be living with her, she was going to need to get used to her gas sooner or later. And sooner would be better. She lightly clenched her fists and bent over slightly as she tensed-up to ease out a silent-but-deadly fart into the dorm room. If was a far, far cry from her worst gas, but it still brought a strong, acrid smell to the room over its 3 second release time. Liz breathed a quiet sigh of relief at the end of her gassy expulsion. It wasn’t nearly enough to relieve the heavy pressure in her belly, but it was enough to stave off a much worse round of farts while still gauging Morgan’s reaction.

Morgan gave her a quizzical look.

“Uhh…are you okay, Liz? Is something wrong?”

Morgan’s eyes went wide as the smell hit her. She covered her nose with her hands in an attempt to keep out the stench.

“Oh jeez, Liz. Was that you?”

Liz half playfully, half seriously fanned the air behind her as she gave a nervous laugh in reply.

“Heh… yeah. Sorry about that. I’ve been holding it in for a while.”

She held her breath in anticipation while she waited for Morgan’s reaction.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brappuccino (UN: tgjd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GassiPals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095189-Liz-The-Gassy-Skunk/cid/2670599-Let-a-little-out-and-try-to-laugh-it-off-casually