*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093601-The-Clue-at-Cackle-Creek/cid/2201706-A-Stroked-Genius
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Whade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #2093601
Tickle kink story and the 3rd Summer Salt interactive.
This choice: A Stroked Genius  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Stroked Genius

    by: Whade
(aka The No-Deal Ordeal, The Itch to Scratch, the Ex-Goon's Agony Anguish, the Bound Bliss Brouhaha, the Captured Cutie Coochie Coo Caper, the Formula of the Fidgeting Feet , the Giggling Genius' Gagged Glee, the Hopeless Helpless Heel Hilarity, the Tale of the Tormented Toe Trick)

(aka where did Pao-Ting spend adventure 3)

Pao-Ting was captured by two spies.
"Why have we brought her here?" the one named Bernard said, adjusting the stocks they had put Pao in.
"That looks like Dr. Ling's little girl." her partner, a woman named Victoria said "If anyone, she'll know where he had fled to."
"What? My father's gone? Nobody had told me about this!"

"We'll see. Tell us girl, are your soles VERY ticklish?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. No

*Noteb*
2. Don't you dare.

*Noteb*
3. Nobody is allowed to tickle Pao-Ting's perfect toes!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Whade (UN: whade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Whade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093601-The-Clue-at-Cackle-Creek/cid/2201706-A-Stroked-Genius