*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wanting a slave
  2. Luka
  3. He would shrink someone!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088612-Miraculous-Ladybug-shenanigans/cid/3347998-Wanting-a-slave
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2088612
The characters of Miraculous Ladybug find themselves in various situations
This choice: Wanting a slave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Wanting a slave

    by: JJboi12
(Chat noir and Ladybug know eachother's identities but isn't a couple. Chat noir is also gay here.)

Chat noir was patrolling alone and got bored. Ladybug was so he couldn't really talk to her. His thoughts went through different things during the patrol. Suddenly his thoughts went towards a certain blue haired gitarrist. Luka's body went through his mind untill he felt himself get hard.

If only there was a way for him to have fun with Luka without having him fight back. Then his mind thought about something before he looked through some information on his baton. Then he found it. If the holder of the cat miraculous realise their true power. They can destroy different things on different levels. Like height, size etc. Reading this made Chat noir very excited as he jumped off.

He arrived at the house boat and looked through Luka's window, seeing him sleep peacefully. Now he was ready. He concentrated his powers and focused his energy at Luka. Slowly the blue haired boy started to shrink.

How small does Luka get?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 10 inches

*Noteb*
2. One foot

*Noteb*
3. 6 inches

*Noteb*
4. 3 inches

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JJboi12 (UN: joeboi27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hydranoid2009 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088612-Miraculous-Ladybug-shenanigans/cid/3347998-Wanting-a-slave