*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2763396-It-wasnt-just-a-fart
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2085332
Your mom loves to fart on your face as well as her friends.
This choice: It wasn't just a fart!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

It wasn't just a fart!

    by: L.L.p
The reason for Jessica's evil laughter is at this point: The experienced farting mother knew about her daughter's birth limitations and was also well aware that the sheer amount of lactose would produce in her naive daughter something other than a fart.
Even covered in shit, the brunette laughs gloriously and says scornfully ::
"Silly child, how do you intend to defeat me if you don't even know how to differentiate between shit and fart?" I'm still the queen of farts!

In Jessica's view, arrogance and ignorance could not go without punishment, either to improve the girl's learning or for her own matriarchal enjoyment.
It would be selfish to do it alone ....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Punishment: Amy's sister

2. Punishment: Jessica's Sister

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 L.L.p (UN: albegor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2763396-It-wasnt-just-a-fart