*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2663792-You-Shrink
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2085332
Your mom loves to fart on your face as well as her friends.
This choice: PReaders  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You Shrink.

    by: Vaji
As you glared over your shoulders, you sighed in relief as noone was nearby. Actually giving you a chance to enjoy this dessert in peace. Although as you were about to take a scoop. You felt a sharp pain soar through your spine as your head started to throb.
In shock, your eyes darted around franticly as you realized your surroundings started to shift and expand. The kitchen growing at an alarming rate as the cushioned seat beneath you began to sprawl out for miles.

Unable to form a comprehensive thought, you realized you've shrunk down to maybe an inch or two in size. Though you really had no time whatsoever to fully realize what had happened before you heard a familiar voice which made you freeze in a petrified state of fear.

"Oh fuck yeah. I love ice cream!" Followed by a satisfied groan and wet smackings of her plump lips. "My lactose intollerance is going to absolutely wreck my asshole after this."

A large shadow completely consumed you as your ears were filled by an evil cackle. Looking up, your view was completely engulfed by a ginormous ghetto booty preparing you take your seat.

But who was it?

You have the following choices:

1. Jessica

2. Nicole

3. Kiki

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vaji (UN: vaji at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2663792-You-Shrink