*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2464084-Go-downstairs-Jessica-ate-and-is-farting-on-yo
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2085332
Your mom loves to fart on your face as well as her friends.
This choice: Go downstairs; Jessica ate and is farting on your food. You have to eat it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go downstairs; Jessica ate and is farting on yo...

    by: Unknown
Jessica has made her massive pale ass bare now, to really cover your breakfast in her gas. She turns to see you standing there, and flashes you a smile.

"Glad to see you up, sweetie!" *PBBBBTHHHHHHHHH* explodes from her crack as she speaks, finally pulling her butt up and away from your now stink covered plate.

"Eat up hun, I made you pancakes with my very special fragrance...." She sees your look of disgust "Do not look at me like that, you whore! I wanted to have a good day but I can see my idiot daughter isn't up for that....Get to eating, and you better eat every bite, or else.." She says, shaking her bottom at you teasingly and terrifyingly, as it's clear she is not in a mood to be messed with.

Do you....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2464084-Go-downstairs-Jessica-ate-and-is-farting-on-yo