*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2246167-Jessica-and-her-friends-are-bare-assed-and-wait
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2085332
Your mom loves to fart on your face as well as her friends.
This choice: Jessica and her friends are bare assed and waiting for you!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jessica and her friends are bare assed and wait...

    by: Snowfall90
As you walked down the stairs trying to get the smell out of your nose, you stop and stare at what you see with a shocked and horrified expression. 10 feet away, with their bare butts exposed, are your mom and her friends. "Hi sweety, glad you could join us." Says your mom as she and her friends start giggling. "You ready for our party Amy?" Say's Becky laughing. "Ok..." You think."Their pants are around their ankles, if I run upstairs and lock the door to my room, I can survive today." As you start to back away, Elizabeth notices you. "Quick, she's trying to get away!" She says as she and everyone else pulls up their pants. As you run up the stairs you trip, giving you less time to get away. As you scramble up the stairs they get closer. You are so close to your room when...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Snowfall90 (UN: snowfall90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2246167-Jessica-and-her-friends-are-bare-assed-and-wait