*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In a club member's dorm...
  2. Starting off...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2084123-The-Shrink-Club/cid/3228936-In-a-club-members-dorm
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2084123
The daily goings-on of a club dedicated to playing with shrinking technology.
This choice: In a club member's dorm...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In a club member's dorm...

    by: 33
“Oh, c’mon Marvy, please???”

Marvin rolled his eyes at Britney, and noticed David was just kind of staring off into space.

“Why didn’t you guys just ask Gary?”

“Gary is so…. Full of himself. I’m looking for artsy!”

“And this is for your anniversary?”

“Yes Marvin, two years today!”

“And David… you…”

“Whatever Britney wants is fine with me.”

“Yay!” Britney cried out. “You two are the best!” She kissed David on the lips and gave Marvin a kiss on the cheek.

Marvin rolled his eyes again as he took out the shrink ray. He aimed it at David and watched as the small man dwindled to just an inch high.

“Get undressed lovey,” Britney giggled.

Marvin, almost reluctantly, undressed as well.

“Ooooh, you’re a little fuzzier than I expected,” Britney laughed. She reached down and unceremoniously wrapped her fingers around David’s tiny body as Marvin plopped his large frame down into his desk chair.

“For Christmas last year Suzy let me take pictures of her blowing her cigarette smoke on David. They’re soooo cute! So I thought for our anniversary what could be more fun than pics of my tiny white boyfriend on a thick black man?”

Britney placed David onto Marvin’s fuzzy belly.

“How cute! Oops… I forgot my phone to take the pics,” Britney dramatically exclaimed. “I need to run and get it!”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Britney takes David

2. David stays with Marvin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 33 (UN: mikelam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Somedaynotsoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2084123-The-Shrink-Club/cid/3228936-In-a-club-members-dorm