*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ths lab rat
  2. More Choices
  3. Male Domestic Animal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083072-Animal-Weight-Gain/cid/3153790-Ths-lab-rat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #2083072
Watch some animals get fat, fatter and beyond!
This choice: Rat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ths lab rat

    by: Ghost
In a top secret lab for one of the world biggest food brand, a white fur lab rat that's #13 get pull out of it of cage. The small rodent look around worryingly confused why it was pull away from it's comfortable home? Without any warning a family human in white outfit stab number 13 with with needle full of weird liquid. It was quick, but the sharp pain caused 13 to squeaky loudy"Now, injecting number 13 with project jumbo, waiting to see effects of it." The strange said to recording devices.

She put the rat inside with block cheese in it, 13 ear lifted up in excitement seeing the taste snack. It crawl towards in quick speed taking small nibbles of it. The lady in white white patience when suddenly...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ghost (UN: ghostman126 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Idontknowwhattoputhere has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083072-Animal-Weight-Gain/cid/3153790-Ths-lab-rat