*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Crona
  2. Which lady is first?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082117-Soul-eater-weight-gain/cid/C9NY3K8BS-Crona
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2082117
Like the title says
This choice: Crona  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Crona

    by: Daydreemurr1
It had been 6 months since the defeat of asura the kishin and life was peaceful, well there were still missions to collect kishin souls but not as many as there used to, but all in all crona was happy with her life cause not only was ahura defeated but so were other evil villans such as arachne and lady madusa, madusa was particularly happy to know that madusa was dead for good this time thanks to maka and soul using the genie hunter to separate madusa's spirit from an innocent child without hurting said child in the process.
Yes crona was very happy knowing that she was finally truly free from the snake witch that tormented her and is surrounded by friends...
But unknown to the light pink hair meister just before madusa faded away from existence medusa secretly used the last bit of her magic to place a curse on crona as punishment for betraying her, she knew the others would save crona and survive and she wanted them to suffer but made sure that the curse would have a delayed activation, the curse itself was simple but powerful, the effect of the curse was.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It would people want to feed crona

*Noteb*
2. People would be compelled to feed crona

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Daydreemurr1 (UN: bluespades2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Juststrange has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082117-Soul-eater-weight-gain/cid/C9NY3K8BS-Crona