*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Punch her sister
  2. Leia
  3. Girls to choose from
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2115697-Punch-her-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2077548
Asian girls get diapered
This choice: Punch her sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Punch her sister

    by: karlmarx700
Leia's parents were away for the day, so she was home alone with her older sister Dao. The two girls didn't really get along well, so it wasn't long before trouble started.

Dao was watching TV when Leia came into the room. She sat down on the sofa next to her sister and snatched the remote straight from Dao's hands!
"Give it back! I was watching that!" Dao said.
Leia, being an immature brat, stuck out her tongue and farted at her sister. Dao was furious now. She stood up and tried to grab the remote back, but Leia jumped away and ran across the room.
"Get back here, twerp!" Dao shouted.

Even though Dao was only two years older than Leia, she was much taller and faster. She rushed toward Leia and tacked her.
"Ow! Get off of me!" Leia said.
The younger girl struggled and flailed her arms. Then, she took her hand, and punched Dao right in her face. Dao was stunned for a moment.
"Oh no you didn't!" Dao growled.
Dao gathered up her strength and restrained her little sister. She pulled down Leia's pants and gave the little brat a smack on her bare butt.
"Ow!" Leia screamed.
Dao smacked Leia again, and to her surprised, the younger girl began to pee herself.
"Wha... What's that smell...?" Dao said.
Suddenly, she realized her sister had peed.
"Ew! Did you just pee?" Dao said.
Leia was on the verge of tears now. She said nothing.
Dao grabbed Leia and took her to the bathroom.
"Take a bath! Clean yourself you dirty fool!" Dao shouted.
Leia cried.
"O...Okay." She said.
All of her energy and confidence was gone She had wet her pants in front of her own sister. The shame was unbearable.

Leia undressed and got in the shower. Dao left to go somewhere and didn't get back until Leia was done and drying off. Dao barged in with a pack of diapers in her hand.
"You farted and peed like a baby, so you'll dress like one! Come on, I'm putting you in a diaper." Dao said.
Leia hesitated at first.
"You want me to beat you up? We could do that instead." Dao said.
"...You're mean." Leia whined.

Reluctantly, the younger girl laid down and let her older sister diaper her. Dao swiftly taped up a fresh diaper and glared at her sister in disgust. Leia tried to cover her bare chest, not like she had any breasts anyway, as Leia growled.
"You're so gross and bratty. You sicken me." Dao said.
She gave Leia a quick smack to the side of her head.
"Ow..." Leia whined.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mom and Dad come home

*Noteb*
2. Dao makes Leia do chores

*Noteb*
3. Dao humiliates Leia

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2115697-Punch-her-sister