*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vandalize a bathroom
  2. Leia
  3. Girls to choose from
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2115585-Vandalize-a-bathroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2077548
Asian girls get diapered
This choice: Vandalize a bathroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Vandalize a bathroom

    by: karlmarx700
Leia laughed as she held the hammer in her hand in the gas station bathroom. With a crash, she brought it down on the porcelain fixture, putting a large crack in it.
"What the hell is going on in there?" The station attendant, an old man named Mr. Zhang yelled.
Leia ignored him. She swung the hammer again, and broke a large piece off the toilet. Any woman deciding to sit on it would get her butt cut be jagged porcelain now. Leia laughed some more.
"You better not be causing trouble! I'm coming in there!" Mr. Zhang yelled.
Leia heard him unlocking the women's room door.
"Oh crap!" She said.

Mr. Zhang stormed into the bathroom and saw Leia with the hammer still in her hand.
"Rotten girl! I'm calling your parents!" Mr. Zhang said.
He snatched the hammer from Leia's hand and grabbed her by the wrist. He dragged the young teenage girl behind the counter.
"What's you parent's number?" Mr. Zhang asked.
Leia only pouted at him. Mr. Zhang reached for the girl's purse. Leia struggled to keep it away from him.
"Don't touch! That's mine!" Leia said.
Mr. Zhang pulled it away and found her phone inside.
"There. Your parents number must be in here." He said.
"Go to hell." Leia growled at him.

Mr. Zhang called up Leia's Mom and Dad and told them that their younger daughter was caught vandalizing a bathroom. They quickly drove down and picked her up.
"Supreme apologies, Mr. Zhang. How much to repair it?" Dad said as he walked in the door.
Mr. Zhang grunted.
"No idea. I aint a plumber." He said.
Dad got out his business card.
"Call me or mail me a bill then when it happens." He said.
Mr. Zhang grunted again.
"I'll let the manager know when he gets back. And learn to control your child!" The old man said.

Mom and dad threw Leia in the back seat of the car. She folded her arms and pouted.
"Leia, we're very disappointed in you!" Mom said.
Leia stayed silent. mom took out a plastic bag full of diapers.
"You're too old to be getting into trouble like this. Since we can't trust you around toilets, you're being put back in diapers." Mom said.
Leia was taken aback by this. A disturbed expression crossed her face.
"What?" She said.
"You heard her. The moment we get home you're going in diapers, young lady!" Dad said.

They pulled into the driveway and took Leia inside.
"Come on. Off with your clothes. I'm serious." Mom said.
Leia folded her arms and pouted again.
"Fine. We'll do it the hard way. Dao! Come in and help us with your bratty sister!" Dad said.

Dao came in and helped Dad hold Leia down while Mom removed Leia's clothes. In no time the bratty girl was left totally naked. She tried to cover her undeveloped chest with her elbows, but Dao kept her from doing so.
"Why are we doing this, again?" Dao said.
"Your sister vandalized a toilet. Now we make her wear diapers." Mom said, taking out a diaper.
Dao laughed loudly. Leia blushed now, and hung her head in shame.
"Wow, that's funny." Dao said, catching her breath a large smile on her face now.
Mom wrapped the diaper around Leia's butt and crotch, and taped it securely in place. Dad and Dao let her go. Again, Leai folded her arms, this time around her chest.
"There! Now you're on punishment, Leia!" Mom said.
She took her finger and vigorously tapped Leia on her forehead.
"You're grounded for the next two weeks. No going outside unless we say so. No phone, no friends, no TV, no computer. And you can forget about wearing normal clothes!" Mom yelled.

Dad went into Leia's room and put a lock on her dresser.
"No fair! I'm practically naked!" Leia protested.
"Deal with it, kiddo." Dad said, glaring at his diapered daughter.
"Well, can I at least change myself?" Leia said.
"Sure. Go ahead. I don't want to touch your stinky poops if I don't have to." Dad said.
Mom nodded in agreement.

What does Leia do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shout at Mom and Dad

*Noteb*
2. Try to be good and hope they lighten her punishment

*Noteb*
3. Lock herself in her room and pout

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2115585-Vandalize-a-bathroom