*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077531-Bullied-Girls/cid/2654198-Chris-makes-the-wedgie-even-worse
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Drama · #2077531
Write stories about girls getting bullied. Can be bully or victim.
This choice: Chris makes the wedgie even worse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Chris makes the wedgie even worse

    by: Fly
"AGHUGHHH...guh...aaaaiie....UGH!" Chris was the only one who could hear Becky struggled under her breath as she slammed her eyes shut, desperate to block out her situation and just save herself from the anal pain she was experiencing. He bounced her a couple more times in the air before slowly placing her back on her feet. The lessening tension on her groin let Becky finally catch a moment of relief, breathing in heavily as the blood drained from her face. Still doomed to face the humiliation of the whole school witnessing what just happened, still blissfully unaware of the cameras trained on her. She swung her head back, feeling incredible rage finally hit her from having her boundaries totally ignored by some creep who was still holding her up by her nearly rubbed raw butthole.

"You're gonna PAY for this you know, I'm gonna tell th-" Chris yanked her panties sky high once again, annoyed that him purposefully teasing her with a break was taken as a chance to bitch him out. Which was more than reason for him to give her the worst wedgie he possibly could. He stepped on the back of her shoes to keep her from moving and pulled on the crappy pair of panties with all of his strength and stretched the fabric to its limit.

"EEEEEEHHHHHAAAUUUUU....guhgah eehhhYAAA..." Becky was disoriented by worse pain than she had ever felt before as her feet slipped out of her shoes and socks, unable to be properly held down as Chris gave one more butt-busting yank which took her off the ground again. She immediately fell to her feet and found herself blind as Chris had pulled the back of her underwear over her eyes and glasses, giving her the worst atomic wedgie he's ever dealt out.
Anyone with their phones out was catching this hilarious moment of some geek girl getting her panties pulled over her head in school.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Becky's panties rip apart

*Noteb*
2. Becky struggles to free herself from Chris' atomic wedgie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fly (UN: toyohiro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077531-Bullied-Girls/cid/2654198-Chris-makes-the-wedgie-even-worse