*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2256472-Possessed-by-the-Spirit-of-Fuck
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2076815
A fifth swapping adventure with the employees of Wilko and their friends.
This choice: Possessed by the Spirit of Fuck.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Possessed by the Spirit of Fuck.

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
Background

1000 years ago a popular old English lesbian brothel was constructed on the grounds of what is now the town of Rotherham. Ran by Kendra Sexltham, a 27 year old closeted lesbian, her fascination for not only her gorgeous body, taut and curvaceous with plump DD-cup breasts, but also her fascination for the forms of other women knew no bounds. Secretly experimenting with other women in the dead of night away from her husband, it led her to create the brothel 'Warm Light'. Although the brothel was a rousing success, the fear of persecution from the overly zealous English women of the time led her to shut her brothel down prematurely.

Since dismantling her brothel Kendra spent the rest of her life in borderline servitude to her husband. House chores, shopping, and worst of all pleasuring him. Her needs to be with another woman were unbearable, the distain she had for the power her husband's cock had over her body were revolting to her, causing her to spend every waking moment she had until she died fantasizing her time at her old brothel.

That is until her fated encounter with ___ that is did those 100 year old fantasies finally come to life.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Steven

*Noteb*
2. Liam

*Noteb*
3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2256472-Possessed-by-the-Spirit-of-Fuck