*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. DNA Copy
  2. Other weirdness.
  3. Choose a category.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2117363-DNA-Copy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2076815
A fifth swapping adventure with the employees of Wilko and their friends.
This choice: DNA Copy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

DNA Copy

    by: Unknown
A device has made it to the town Rotherham, no one knows how it got there or where it came from. All that is known about it is that it can select a target and make a copy of it when you select another target. These selections include: bodies, body parts, objects and animals.

As it copies the DNA and physical make up of the person / animal / object you can also select for only a percentage of DNA to be copied for example you can make human / animal hybrids or make someone the same composition of a mineral or material while they keep their current form another example you can turn someone into stone.

The selected target can be made aware of the change or completely oblivious to it and you can reverse changes at anytime. Not all options might be available straight away either or you can turn certain features off.

Now where is this device found?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wilkos

*Noteb*
2. Beautylicious

*Noteb*
3. Another Store

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Adeptus Astartes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2117363-DNA-Copy