*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2074394-Transformation-Nation/cid/3461231-A-Gamer-Girl-on-a-Livestream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ibloc
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2074394
A new president has been elected, and he's promised some serious changes to The People.
This choice: A Gamer Girl on a Livestream!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Gamer Girl on a Livestream!

    by: CartoonVixen
Your username is "Bubblegum Boobs" and you're very popular! Maybe it's because of your gaming skills, or maybe it's because you're always naked during your streams. Either way, you have a pretty great life as a streamer! You often put your clothing up for auction during streams or (Whenever you're feeling risqué) you put yourself up for auction! You're not too keen on politics, which will soon prove to be your downfall, as you were currently doing your Birthday Stream, which consisted of a TON of auctions, rewards to members, and whoever wins the biggest prize, gets to own you until your next Birthday! You will take a plane to whoever wins the big prize and be their obedient thing for the entire year! Of course, your viewers had to pay a minimum of $150 per ticket to enter their name into the raffle!~

You were making bank not to mention all the donation incentives to get you to do different things, such as playing with yourself while playing the game, or pole dance! Special Event Streams like this always made you money! Little did you know, that you wouldn't be yourself for the entire year you'd be spending as someone's property~ When the stream finally ended, the person who won the raffle is named "BB_Lover69" You chuckled at the name and thought it would be a great idea to mail yourself like all those other people do~

So you would swiftly strip naked and climbed inside of a large wooden crate with the address on it, you had one of your employees seal the crate shut and slide you to the post office! After a few days of being mailed off, you found yourself being pulled into the house of the winner, however, before you would get out of the crate, your body begun to feel all tingly as...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CartoonVixen (UN: cartoonfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ibloc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2074394-Transformation-Nation/cid/3461231-A-Gamer-Girl-on-a-Livestream