*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Coltron meets Tusk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2073218-Coltron-and-Tusk/cid/2094886-Coltron-meets-Tusk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2073218
A story where a young trainer meets an anthro Keldeo who changes him into a pokemon
Chapter #1

Coltron meets Tusk

    by: Thedude404
In the Unova region live an anthro Keldeo name Tusk. Tusk is well known, in the region, to change any young trainer into a pokemon and have fun as well.

He was also known to be a great swordsman as he holds a sword whenever he get's challenge into battle. Tusk was known to win all of his battles.

As Tusk look around the unova region. Tusk notice a young trainer with a brown shirt, shorts, blue eyes and brown hair.

The young trainer's name is Coltron. Tusk just smile to himself. "A young trainer all by his lonesome. I think I found my next victim. Let's have some fun with him"

Tusk then sneaks up to Coltron. Coltron had just started his journey, as a pokemon trainer. He had just got his first pokemon from Professor Juniper.

"Well I should get going then. There's a lot of pokemon for me to capture" But before he could. Coltron was suddenly grab and turns around.

He see's an anthro Keldeo with a red cape grabbing him. "Who are you?" Coltron ask. "My name is Tusk and I'm going to have fun with you"

Coltron tries to get out of the grip. But Tusk's grip was too strong. Tusk then gather his energy and zaps Coltron. Coltron felt the zap and fall on his knees. He suddenly feels weird.

"W-what did you do to me?" Coltron ask. "You'll see soon enough" Coltron then begins to change. But what did he change into?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Eevee.

*Noteb*
2. A Snivy

*Noteb*
3. A Tepig

*Noteb*
4. A Oshawott

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2073218-Coltron-and-Tusk/cid/2094886-Coltron-meets-Tusk