*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2726863-Power-Trip
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2070024
Make a robot giantess and do what you want with her.
This choice: Haruka decides to stay in control for now.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Power Trip

    by: UltimateGiantess
“So, if you don’t mind Leumya, I am going to take control for now, as I got tons of anger I need to let out, and luckily there is a miniature city (with no one in it) that you and I play with all the time where I can let off some full on steam.” Haruka said just as she then wills Leumya to grow to 200ft, and then suddenly her clothes turn to a two piece white bikini with a purple outline on it. “You don’t mind if I make you a bit more sexy?” “Not at all.” Leumya said. Leumya was now seeing what Haruka see, does, and feel, just like her friend a moment ago. “Maybe it be nice to see what you can do with that power of yours. Besides, I can understand staying in a mansion and having to deal with all those medical stuff kinda make you angry, so why not let some of that anger out on our play city.”

“That is what I intend to do. It feels awesome to now be powerful now.” Haruka smiled just as she wills Leumya to the miniature city which has several buildings and plenty of vehicles that were also miniatures as well. Her parents built the city so that Haruka and Leumya can play one way or not, as Haruka likes seeing Leumya rampaging. And luckily while her breathing equipment allows her to go outside to see her rampage in person, she prepared remaining inside for safety reasons. Once she got into position, Leumya started her rampaging by proceeding to stomp some cars with her foot, causing them to be flatten and exploded on contact. Leumya was then suddenly flailing her hands and then emitting a Mechagodzilla like roar just as she hits a building with her hand, damaging it a bit. She then proceeded to then grab the building from the bottom and then throw it at a few other buildings, knocking them all out. Leumya then fired lasers from her eyes to blow a few buildings as well, and then she finishes the last building with a butt crush, and when all said an done, she then emits another roar.

Haruka then spoke. “That was the most incredible feeling I ever felt in my life. So sick of being inside my mansion all those years and not having anyone around besides you and the various staff, makes me did what I did just today. You know, it feels great to go on a rampage here to get my mind off things.”

“I assume it does, but may I ask, you don’t intend to...”

“Of course not, I wouldn't do it for real, but I am just tired of being so sick all the time so I just needed this. I can get used to being big, but it’s also because of that, that I am now no longer human, so I end up being a freak in another way, but if anything I prefer being a giant robot than a sick girl. But there is one important question I should ask you.

“What is that? Leumya said just as Haruka wills the robot away from the site, which then disappears in a flash virtually.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2726863-Power-Trip