*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Russia's pride.
  2. In the year 2050...
  3. Begin.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2513195-Russias-pride
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2070024
Make a robot giantess and do what you want with her.
This choice: Koloss  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Russia's pride.

    by: EggzSupreme
5 months after contact with the alien giantesses.

In a top secret laboratory, deep underground somewhere in the Siberian tundra, Viktor Asimov former world renowned scientist, now the CEO of Koloss was now finalizing his "Mecha Giantess" project. On that exact day, the president of Russia ordered an inspection of the facility and the giantess. The inspector was no other than Leonid Krakov, Senior Lieutenant and close friend of the president. Right now these two influential men were taking an elevator to the deepest part of the facility, where in a large hangar the giantess herself was being stored. The eerie silence accompanied by the mechanical noises from the elevators were interrupted by the Lieutenant.

"The rest of the facility is in tip-top shape Asimov, But i am yet to see the main attraction." said Leonid.

"Why thank you Lieutenant. Things have been going quite smoothly, we were planning to be finished in 8 moths but it seems that we underestimated the funding we would receive." the scientist noted.

"I hope that this speed didn't come at the cost of quality, after all Mother Russia is counting on you to defend her. This is a great honor and no expenses should be spared, be it armor, weapons or the AI." said the Lieutenant.

"I'm sorry to say this but i might have to disappoint you a little, Lieutenant. You see when we were installing the AI we left most memories almost completely blank. Sure she might reason and act like an adult but she still has a lot to learn about this world and humanity in general." said Asimov.

"May i remind you that you're making a weapon, not some oversized child" said Leonid in a stern and disapproving manner."I just hope that it was worth it to severely damage all of our international relations for her." he sighted.

"Don't worry Lieutenant, She is very prepared to defend the motherland, you'll see." said Asimov, trying to reassure Leonid.

After a few more silent minutes the elevator finally stopped at the deepest level. The doors of the elevator creaked open, revealing a large brightly lit room. The room was filled with bustling scientist and engineers who were running test and conducting last minute checks. But in the piddle of the giant room on a large podium like structure stood the giantess. She was monstrously large, almost touching the ceiling of the room. Her body was like that of a human, her head had long hair and her face was gorgeous. Her hand were a stark contrast to her womanly body, they were akin to large metal gauntlets: bulky, army green in color with a large red star in the middle, ready to deliver punishing blows to the aliens that dared to attack the motherland. Her legs resembled her arms in design: Again Army green but with the Russian coat of arms imprinted on the kneecaps. She was truly a sight to behold and the Lieutenant would agree, were he not busy staring in awe.

"She's... She's beautiful!" said Leonid trying not to tear up.

"I'm glad you like her Lieutenant, but i'm afraid you haven't seen the best part yet. Do you notice the small cracks on her entire body? Those aren't defects, those are panels. During combat they are going to fly open, revealing dozens of tucked away heavy ordinance: machine guns, missiles, cannons anything you can imagine." Asimov declared proudly.

In a fit of sheer joy and pride the stoic Lieutenant delivered a tight hug to Asimov.
"The moment this beauty sets foot on the surface, those damn Yankees will turn red in shame!" cheered the Lieutenant as he squeezed the scientist.

"Yes that appears to be so... but uh... you're crushing me..." said Asimov. Leonid immediately came back to his senses, he recoiled backwards and tried to adopt a more professional expression.

"Please excuse me Asimov. I will report back to the president now. I'm sure he'll be just as happy as i am." said Leonid

"It was an honor to have you as a guest. Send my best regards to the president" said Asimov.

"Oh, i almost forgot to ask. She has a name right?" asked the Lieutenant.

"Well her official name is VDF-37 but i have programmed her to respond to the name "Katyusha" answered the Scientist.

And with that both men headed in different directions. The Lieutenant headed to the elevator but Asimov headed toward the giantess in order to finalize the project and turn her power on for the first time...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Skip to the first fight.

*Noteb*
2. Follow her first moments on this earth.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2513195-Russias-pride