*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brittany.
  2. Someone else
  3. You bought it/found it
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067015-Body-Part-Swap-and-Morph-Story/cid/2210956-Brittany
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2067015
Someone becomes capable of swapping and morphing body parts.
This choice: Brittany.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Brittany.

    by: Adeptus Astartes
Brittany was sat on a park bench, head resting in her hands and albows resting on her thighs as she stared down at the funny looking device she had literally stumbled across in one of the hedgerows while walking home from college. The writing imprinted on the device didn't quite make sense: Rapid Anatomical Realigner (RAR). Whatever that means. she grumbled to herself.

But instead of tossing the unknown device, Brittany felt compelled to keep it, even learn what it did, or at least was supposed to do. When she picked it up again, this time holding it completely in one hand, wrapping her manicured fingers around it, she felt a slight vibration... which was warm and... pleasant. But immediately after... a sharp if brief pain entered her head - followed by a rush of knowledge about the device.

"This thing can swap people's body parts??" Brittany said out loud, getting a couple of weird stares from passersby.

Covering her mouth momentarily, Brittany laughed nervously. "Oh, sorry old lady." she apologized to an old woman walking by, who had been startled by her sudden blurting out.

Looking at the device again, a small panel opened up just big enough for Brittany to put her thumb on, so the device registered to her ownership. This meant it wouldn't work for anyone else until she put her thumb on it again, in effect... signing off. Not that she was going to do that once she found out the power of the technology in her hand.

"Alrighty then, we need to see if you work." Brittany spoke quietly to her new 'toy' as she pushed her long brown hair behind her ears and looked around. Two joggers happened to be heading in her direction, a man and a woman who obviously knew each other since they wer having a full on conversation while running, something which annoyed Brittany no end. It sounded like they were trying to chat after having sex, always panting for breath.

Her opportunity came when the joggers pulled up, the man supported himself on a wall as he adjusted one of his sneakers, and his female companion kept jogging on the spot. Shrugging, Brittany aimed her device and pressed the central button... while happening to focus on their lower regions. Like someone had turned on a pump... a sizeable bulge suddenly sprouted in the woman's spandex shorts as she stood there still running on the spot. "Holy cow!! It works!" Brittany grinned, as she then looked over at the male jogger. His regular shorts lacked any sign of a bulge now, meaning he no doubt had his companion's vagina comfortably nestled between his legs.

As the two joggers then vacated the vicinity, Brittany had a sly grin on her face.

She was going to have some serious fun with this device...

You have the following choices:

1. Brittany's boyfriend shows up.

*Noteb*
2. Brittany spots a familiar face.

*Noteb*
3. A need for an accomplice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LizzyTheLobster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067015-Body-Part-Swap-and-Morph-Story/cid/2210956-Brittany