*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2066702-RWBY-girls-Age-Regression/cid/2744113-Physical
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2066702
A RWBY character gets age regression and you get to decide how it happens
This choice: Physical  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Physical

    by: Mastersilver
Yang's teammates Weiss Blake and Ruby where out for two days for a team building exercise so that to Yang means nothing but enjoying her secret hobby diapers!

It would be all fun and relaxation, but to Yang disappointment she only has a couple of diapers left.she put it on and went out to get some more, which is a perfect opportunity it visit the new adult baby and diaper lover's store that opened up in town.

The store itself was on the other side of town with its own parking and storage, being a modest and modern looking store it did not really seem to get a whole lot of business except from the orphan house and from the daycare.
(Imagine a store with the layout of a dollar general)

Being that Tuesday's are usually a busy time for most stores, yang was just fine with there being almost no one there at the store. Walking in the bell sounded and an middle aged woman yelled from the back,

"Welcome to the vale AB/DL emporium, please take a look around. I'll be up there to help in a moment." Yang did not mind the yelling as she was sure that if there was any need for help, she would ask.

Sa this store serves many different customers it takes a while before yang finds isle 8-2, the diaper isle. In this isle there was four sections one being regular, another being adult sized, one being dedicated to night time only, and one labeled 'special come to front for more information'. All the others seem to be normal-ish, but the special caught yang's attention.

~I wonder what is so special that I would need to go to another part of the store for?~, yang decided to look at all the others first, but she would always glance at the special from time to time and think that same question. Yang eventually was just staring at the section, and didn't even notice the male employee that had walked up to her.

"Is there anything that I can do to help you on this fine day?" Said the male employee. Yang was surprised that she almost yelled. The man in question was a blue haired albino that looked as if he should be hunting creatures, or opening up a chicken restruant. "No, well yes actually." Stammered yang, " could I learn more about these 'special' types of diapers".

Ah, yes well in that case, would you kindly follow me to the back so we can look at these diapers then?" Said the blue haired man. "I guess I could go, but no funny business got it." Said yang. The employee just smiled and nodded, he then started to lead yang to the back of the store.

After a long path that twisted and turned so much that it could be it's own maze, the two made it to the doors of the back. "Could you leave you weapon's here as we don't want a repeat of the last incident" the man asked yang before allowing her to enter. "again, no funny business, just because I don't have weapons does not mean that I'll be defenseless." Yang left ember Cilicia in a box that was put in an office that she could see was very empty.

You have the following choice:

1. Yang enter's the back room.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mastersilver (UN: mastersilver18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkwarrior2099 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2066702-RWBY-girls-Age-Regression/cid/2744113-Physical