*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No
  2. Yeah
  3. Put on a diaper and used it
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063427-Girl-Meets-World-Diaper-Story/cid/3094947-No
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2063427
Riley, Maya, and the rest are entering 7th grade, but some of them may have a secret.
This choice: No  •  Go Back...
Chapter #80

No

    by: Mike
Topanga slowly waddled over and locked the bathroom door so nobody would interrupt her as she was changing herself out of the dirty diaper. Topanga then grabbed a package of wipes and took off the dirty diaper and then she started to wipe off her bottom.

Topanga wasn't thrilled with the whole process of cleaning herself up and she said to herself"next time I'll just use the toilet"as she cleaned herself up and then got her pants and underwear back on once she disposed of her dirty diaper. There was a knocking at the door as Topanga then flushed the toilet and washed her hands and she said "I'll be right out."

Topanga then heard _________ say on the other side of the door" mom,can you change me...I had an accident."

You have the following choices:

1. Auggie

2. Riley

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mike (UN: mikebee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crimson007 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063427-Girl-Meets-World-Diaper-Story/cid/3094947-No