*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Poop
  2. Yes
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063427-Girl-Meets-World-Diaper-Story/cid/3094125-Poop
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2063427
Riley, Maya, and the rest are entering 7th grade, but some of them may have a secret.
This choice: Poop  •  Go Back...
Chapter #77

Poop

    by: Mike
As Topanga finished wiping off Ava's bottom and grabbed a diaper to change her into as she felt a pressure in her bowels indicating that she had to poop soon. Topanga then secured the diaper around Ava's waist and helped her back into her pants.

Ava then said "thanks Tippy" as she was about to leave the bathroom but saw that Topanga wasn't behind her. Topanga then said to Ava" go ahead, I have to go to the bathroom"as Ava left the bathroom and Topanga closed the door behind Ava. Topanga then picked up Ava's dirty diaper and held it for a moment before she threw it out.

Topanga felt her stomach rumble as she knew that she had to poop soon. Topanga then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Went to the toilet

2. Put on a diaper and used it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mike (UN: mikebee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crimson007 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063427-Girl-Meets-World-Diaper-Story/cid/3094125-Poop