*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057643-cuckold-Konoha/cid/2069129-The-Hokage-blowjob
by benten
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2057643
Naruto gives Sasuke permission to cuckold Konoha
This choice: Naruto gets Sasuke erect  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Hokage blowjob

    by: Unknown
As Naruto was actually a bisexual and having a sort a crush on Sasuke ever since the kiss. So as Hinata watched Naruto took a gentle hold of Sasuke's cock and began to stroke him off to get him ready to fuck her. After just a few seconds of stroking Naruto leaned in and gave the head of Sasuke's cock a quick lick before making sure the other male was okay with it. Seeing no sign of disgust or anger on his old friend's face Naruto leaned back in and licking his lips gave the head a kiss. Naruto than began to run his tongue along the head of Sasuke's cock enjoying the taste of the cock as well as the musk coming from the strong alpha male. Naruto jumps a little as he feels Sasuke place one his hands on the back of his head forcing more and more of his cock down Naruto's willing mouth. A secound hand joins the first as Sasuke began to face fuck Naruto as Naruto let the Uchiha clan's only member use his head as a personal fuck toy to get himself erect. When he was fully erect Sasuke pulls Naruto fully off his cock letting both Naruto and Hinata see his full erect 12 inch cock before he...

You have the following choices:

1. cums in Naruto's face

*Noteb*
2. Sasuke moves to Hinata

3. Hinata shoves Naruto out of the way to get that cock

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
benten has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057643-cuckold-Konoha/cid/2069129-The-Hokage-blowjob