*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057386-Trouble-with-family/cid/2033775-the-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2057386
Strange things begin to happen to you around your family. Please add.
Chapter #1

the beginning

    by: Irish Spartan
You wake up at 8 am on a sunny Saturday morning. You stretch out and sit up to look out your window, lucky enough to see your girlfriend getting dressed in her room who's window faces you. You get up before she can catch you peeking and get dressed .

Heading to the kitchen you find a note on the fridge that your mother and your sisters have left for a girls day at the spa and shopping. You sigh , since your dad died you've become more and more isolated in the family as your mom treats your sisters better than she treats you. Day trips, gifts , days off school. Once Jane had protested on your behalf and insisted that you be given a gift to. Ashley had quickly run upstairs and thrown one of her old dresses at you to you mothers amusement.

You prepared breakfast for yourself and saw that the note went on to describe all the chores you had to do today, deciding to put those off for a while you move into the living room when you hear a noise from.....

You have the following choices:

1. moms room

2. Ashley's room

3. Jane's room

4. Your room

5. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Irish Spartan (UN: hypnoslave at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Irish Spartan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057386-Trouble-with-family/cid/2033775-the-beginning