*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2624200-Young-Raccoon-city-time
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2057276
A Gts/Shrinking story in the RE universe. Contain another plot with females heroes.
This choice: Young (Raccoon city time)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Young (Raccoon city time)

    by: Billis
You stumbled under the door, you were panting and out of breath. Your life had gone from hell to somehow worse, you'd been able to reach the police station and hole up with some other survivors after the outbreak started, but one by one everyone else had either died or abandoned the group. It was when you'd been attacked by one of what the guys had started calling lickers that things had found a way to get worse. This licker had had weird purple growths around its exposed brain, when it had lashed out at you with its tongue there had been some kind of stinger on the end of it. You'd only been stung once before you escaped but apparently that was enough to reduce you to your current height of three inches. It had been a harrowing few minutes since you'd been shrunk, you'd thought the zombies were bad before but now they were just fleshy nightmare machines. You looked around the room, you still hadn't gotten used to your shrunken perspective, it looked like there was equipment for developing photos in addition to a heavy chest and a typewriter. As you began to cross the floor the door swung open, you spun around expecting to find another titanic zombie but instead you saw an equally titanic young woman. The woman looked just as out of breathe as you, she was wearing blue jeans and a red jacket. The woman slammed the door and leaned against it panting for a few seconds while her eyes swept the room. Her gaze fell on you and the two of you stared at each other in silence for several seconds before reached a hand down towards you with a...

You have the following choices:

1. look of concern

2. smile that chilled you to your core

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Billis (UN: yarglebargle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan92 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2624200-Young-Raccoon-city-time