*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The adventure begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2024102-The-adventure-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2054366
LJ Hooker Real-Estate Agent Jenny's ENF misadventure.
Chapter #1

The adventure begins...

    by: Jes-Wan
Jenny turns the corner towards an estate's gates, she winds down the car's window leans out pressing a buzzer on her right. A female voice comes over the intercom "Yes?” Jenny Replies "This is Jenny from LJ Hooker Real-Estate Agency". The gates begins to open, she notices the Australian flag waving brazenly above.

Gates now open she drives her Jeep Cherokee (quite possibly her first mistake in this adventure) up a steep dirt path. On the incline she remembers how her manager said she'll be fired if this house isn't sold. "Like of course the whole recession and all doesn't factor in" Jenny mutters to herself.

Parking close to the house she checks herself in the rear view mirror. Her pale complexion and neatly tied long natural blonde hair is clearly visible. With a slight grin she looks left, grabs her camcorder and tripod from the passenger seat then exists the vehicle.

Outside Jenny presses a lock button on her security remote, a rapid succession beep is heard then she begins approaching the house. Although some may even call it a miniature mansion due the entrance and privacy. The house stands nicely at the hill top surrounded by bush containing knee high grass with steep inclines, also it's good fifteen minutes drive from the nearest town.

Before she can knock the door swings open! "G'day little Sheila! Ya ere to take more picture of me house?" Shouts Shawn the house's owner". She holds up her camcorder and says "Yes Sir, however this time I'm going to try video footage!" Shawn nods while saying "Yeah right girl, come right in... we'll be leaving real soon... should be back in three hours."

When Jenny enters she hears a child's voice ask "Why is she dressed like a waitress on TV Mum?" Jenny looks down at her white buttoned business top with the LJ Hooker logo embedded on the top left above her medium sized breasts. Jenny also wore a black skirt down to her knees with low sensible heels. The look complements her small frame and five foot eight stature perfectly. Jenny hears a female reply "Tis because she's from the city, that what they all look like love". Jenny still can't understand why they hired a city Real-Estate Agency in the first place, it's a little odd.

The whole family is now in Jenny's view consisting of; seven year old twin boys, Shawn wife's Tracy and their eldest sixteen year old Goth daughter. Unfortunately Jenny doesn't know the children's names as she has never met them before. Before Jenny can react Shawn yells out to the group "everybody to the car we're outta of here!" on command everyone exists swiftly, except the Goth girl who drags slightly slower behind.

Jenny finds herself alone in the house's living room with camcorder in hand she begins filming. Her plan is to make a video package with commentary even filming herself showing liveability, anything to attract at least one buyer.

Jenny completes her rounds in no time which included a wondrous view from the second floor master bedroom's balcony. Deciding to start filming outside, She heads for the kitchen and attempts existing. While trying to turn the door knob she lets out a massive yell "Ouch fuck my hand!" She looks at her hand which is covered in blood with four thumb tacts sticking out. "Those little shits!" Jenny curses at the obvious offenders then places her camcorder and tripod gently down on the kitchen bench.

After wincing in pain from pulling out tacts She dashes to the kitchen sink and starts washing blood off. However, it doesn't appear to be stopping. "Fuck my life! why did this have to happen!" Jenny screams. She grabs some paper towels and tries to rub off the blood to no avail.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jes-Wan (UN: jeswan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jes-Wan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2024102-The-adventure-begins