*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2044984-Adventures-at-Camp-Chester/cid/1991379-One-of-the-campers-pre-established
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2044984
A summer camp filled with Chesty Anthropomorphic girls
This choice: One of the campers (pre-established)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

One of the campers (pre-established)

    by: DSFuchs
Since this story was inspired by GSPs character here are some of which you can follow:

Honey Moon (17)- Brown Bear, Breast size GG-Cup. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1674539/...
Honey is a rather typical "redneck girl" from the deep south who somehow got to know about the camp and managed to hitch a ride with the large discount provided by her enourmous tits. She has copper red hair, usually in ponytails, and blue eyes. She speaks with a deep southern accent. Honey is simple and rather gullible. You can talk her into almost anything. She also due to her extreeme puberty and enviroment got a good use of her body, fucking pretty much anything with a cock, including her relatives and neighbours. She doesn't seem to mind any of that, especially since biys will do her choirs for that.
She usually wearsvery revealing clothes, like her tied-in-front shirt-top and daisy dukes, due to the warms of her home town, most likeliy unaware she teases everyone around. Most of her clothes (except her camp T-shirts) seem to be at least slightly tattered or have patches.
She likes motorcycles, moonshine and skinnydippining in the warm sun

Gwen Travers (18) - Swan, Breast size EE-cup http://www.furaffinity.net/full/2966855/... (left)
Gwen is a very smart and calm person. She graduated early highschool and is now in college in the field of Limnology (Lake studies). She came to the camp to relax while taking the opportunity to study the local lake. She has snow white plumage, a dark bill and brown eyes and wears glasses. She is overall quite shy and easily embarrassed by her body. She's also timid and friendly towards other people. This makes her an easy target to others to take advantage of. When her sexual frustration surfaces she can dispaly her wild side.
Usually she dresses rather modest, even her swimsuits are mostly one piece (which doesn't help with her body).
She likes swimming, sushi and a good book.

Erica Kelley (18) - Parrot, Breast size F-Cup http://www.furaffinity.net/full/2966855/... (center)
Erica is a very friendly, very energetic pep-girl and a cheerleader. She always tries to engage in as much activities and get other to join. She has emerald plumage, blond hair, a dark beak and light brown eyes. She's a veteran camper and knows every nook and cranny on the site. She's usually the leader of her group or at least tries to be. She believes in a good time and fun with friends. She's very excitable and can work, play or party until she drops of exhaution. Some people finds this annoying (like Liv), and some find it pretty exciting. If she finds someone stressed or frustrated, she's not above helping them relax and unwind using her more than generous curves, which she's proud of.
She likes to dress for comfort and often wears shorts.
She likes camping, hiking, being active at anything and making friends

Lividia 'Liv' Kerwin (17) - Crow, Brest size E-Cup http://www.furaffinity.net/full/2966855/... (right)
Liv is a bit murky Goth girl. She mostly came to Camp chester to please her mom who wanted her to go out more and catch some sun, which also allows her to avoid her nagging. Liv doesn't like to talk with new people, especially when they are cheery airheads like the parrot she got put in one cabin with. She enjoys her books about sad and dark stuff. Her plumage is dark and so are her beak and hair with blue highlights. Her eyes are grey and she uses heavy mascara. Despite her outer exterior, she in reality enjoys being with people, even if just to complain, or find better usage for their bodies. She's not very picky about who she fucks as long as it's long and intense.
She usually dresses in black, which makes the camp t-shirts a total eye-sore for her.
She likes, poetry, occult and coffee.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Honey Moon

*Noteb*
2. Gwen Travers

*Noteb*
3. Erica Kelley

*Noteb*
4. Liv Kerwin

*Noteb*
5. other characters (GSP or other)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DSFuchs (UN: dsfuchs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DSFuchs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2044984-Adventures-at-Camp-Chester/cid/1991379-One-of-the-campers-pre-established