*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Absorbs sunlight on Solaria!
  2. Stella
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043913-Giant-Muscular-Winx-Girls/cid/2168468-Absorbs-sunlight-on-Solaria
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2043913
The Winx Club girls grow into hulking giantesses.
This choice: Absorbs sunlight on Solaria!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Absorbs sunlight on Solaria!

    by: themusclelover
The two suns were shining bright on solaria today, streaks of light coming in through the castle windows, illuminating the inside with their radiance. Stella was quick to acknowledge the beautiful day and began to go outside, making her way through the castle she realised that she did not have the ring of solaria on her, "Woops, dont wanna leave without it" She stammered, quickly retrieving it and making her way outside again, it was then however, once she was out in the courtyard, that she felt a tingle overtake her body, with that she stopped and began to feel uneasy, but before she could do anything else her boobs ballooned forwards, shredding her magical top, letting her breasts grow freely, her growth was extremely powerful, her legs detonated out and bulged dramatically, her orange dress all but destroyed as her endowments flowed out in every direction, her long golden hair grew longer and covered some of her highly developed and growing muscular back, she was growing in height also, reaching 10 feet in just a few minutes of her expansion, she clenched her fists and tensed her whole body, letting more and more sunlight spill over on to her growing form, she let out moan after moan of ecstasy as her expansion just went faster the bigger she got, her breasts were quickly growing, competing to become the largest part of her body, looking like beachballs in proportion to her body, she grunted and cried out for more as she shot up to 15 feet, her arms detonated and rippled and grew, her legs shuddered and bulged, her calves surging and creating more and more muscle to support her huge upper frame, her abs had developed into a 12 pack by now and she fell on to her back, letting even more sunlight bathe her form, "OH GOD, YES! YES!" She screamed as she began growing exponentially, her nipples hardened instantly, more than ever before, her bicep's muscles multiplied and grew every second, creating more and more mass to sit atop her arms, her thighs blew out to huge proporions but just above them was a skinny waist that somehow held a growing 20 pack by this point, her leg muscles all bulged larger again, making them look like 3 giant oak trees had become one, and that was for each leg, she moaned as she reached 30 feet tall, then 35, then 40, her tits blew out again, making her cry out in pleasure and grasp what she could of them, still growing bigger.. And bigger... And bigger..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 themusclelover (UN: themusclelover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tallwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043913-Giant-Muscular-Winx-Girls/cid/2168468-Absorbs-sunlight-on-Solaria