*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/2833379-Surely-you-know-more-people-than-this
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2042450
You find an old Asian coin that allows you to make dreams that affect people.
This choice: Surely you know more people than this  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Surely you know more people than this

    by: mbarry
You than began to think, If i have a device that let me does anything I can learn more information about my family members. you began to think. Two immediately came to mind.

First was Sandra, your sisters best friend. 1 year out of high school they both went into the same state college and were roomies. She also plays for the university soccer team so she it is fit and athletic. You remember her teasing you over baby pictures were you involuntarily was their dress up dummy. If you were to make a wish, you would wish she would want to date you. She is 5'8, blonde hair blue eyes and has a bod fit for a king.

Then you thought about Ms. Jensen, the local MILF who was also an attorney. she was one of your moms friends through the PTA and was your moms youngest gf at age 28. She never got married to the person who got her knocked up and has a daughter the same age as your younger sister. She is red haired, 5'1 and has a c cup.

You also decide to think about other people but decide to go with.

You have the following choices:

1. Sandra

*Noteb*
2. Ms. Jenssen

*Noteb*
3. another person

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mbarry (UN: mbarry112234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/2833379-Surely-you-know-more-people-than-this