*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/2106834-New-Interest-Incoming
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2042450
You find an old Asian coin that allows you to make dreams that affect people.
This choice: He gains a new interest in something he originally does not like to do  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

New Interest Incoming

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
After grabbing the bag of chips that you and Ian keep in the pantry you head to your room to try and start a new Skyrim playthrough. Your room was to put it bluntly, really filthy. There was clothes, books, games and other items strewn about the floor to the point that you only saw patches of the floor. Your desk and bookcase was disorganized as all hell and covered in dust and your trash can was overflowing with snack bags and scraps of paper.

You made your way to the right most corner of the room which was your own little game space. While you did take care of your games, they were still very disorganized and spread out in a sporadic manner. After you set everything up and started the intro sequence, Ian walked into your room, tip toeing through the mess to sit next to you and watch you as he played his 3DS. After about a couple hours, you had finally decided what your character would look like a brown haired Imperial woman and finally got the playable portion of the game. You stopped playing by the time you got out of the tutorial zone. You began to get ready for bed.

That night, Bernie had a dream that affected his interest in...

You have the following choices:

1. Cleaning

*Noteb*
2. Dancing

*Noteb*
3. Or maybe he loses interest in something he likes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/2106834-New-Interest-Incoming