*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041057-The-Black-Widow/cid/3012339-You-decide-to-leave-the-room
by Gray
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2041057
You wake up in bed with a girl you don't remember.
This choice: You decide to leave the room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You decide to leave the room.

    by: Frank
There was a small bathroom through a door on the other side of the room, you decided you might as well clean yourself up a bit so you walk over to the bathroom and notice a few things, there seemed to be clothes that had been thrown all over the bathroom, specifically a pair of panties and a tank top, and a toilet filled to the brim with shit. You remember a blurry bit of last night where the girl needed the bathroom quite badly, she must have forgotten to flush after going.

You ignore the potent smell of shit emanating from the toilet and having cleaned yourself up, once you were done you heard a loud PPPPPPPFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT echo from in the bedroom, you walked out of the bathroom and the smell of rotten eggs hit you but you didn't really mind. Just after that gas blast from the mystery girl, she began to wake up and looked at the spot next to her before frowning.

"Aww he already left" she sighed seeming quite disappointed, "uh, morning" you smiled as she suddenly perked up, "oh my god, you're still here" she smiled as you walked back over to the bed and sit down next to her, "I never got your name?" You smile, " it's Mary" she responds, "that's a nice name, I'm Mark" you say as Mary places her hand on your lap. "So what do you wanna do now?" You ask as she thought for a minute before ripping a loud PPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTT under the covers and chuckling, "oh, sorry" she giggled before going back to pondering over your question.

What did she want to do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Lets watch a movie in bed together"

*Noteb*
2. "You wanna eat my ass?"

*Noteb*
3. Before she can reply someone enters the room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frank (UN: ajf4201 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041057-The-Black-Widow/cid/3012339-You-decide-to-leave-the-room