*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/2489003-Tickling-a-Princess
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2040471
Tickling in space!
This choice: “I would like you to tickle me.”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Tickling a Princess

    by: midrifftickler
“I would like you to tickle me,” Ssuna declares, causing you to put on a quizzical look.

“You want me to tickle you?” you question, trying to make sure you heard her right.

“Yes, I do,” she states matter-of-factly before realizing why you were confused. “Oh, I almost forgot that this is very unusual for you. In Kichi culture, it is just an honor to be tickled. Since we are very ticklish, but we love tickling, we are sometimes honored by getting tickled on our bellies or armpits. Oh, I have an example. Remember how we were both tickled to begin the talks. That was a tradition rooted in establishing the honor of both myself and you. Having the representative of another species tickle the royalty is another tradition rooted in honor. Of course, if you do not like to tickle, we can pass this one by, and I will not hold it against you.”

“Oh, I’m happy to be the tickler; I just wasn’t quite expecting this,” you announce. “I’d be happy to participate in your tradition.”

“Wonderful!” the Kichi princess proclaims. “Attendants, can you put me back on the couch, and restrain me this time?” The attendants rush over to their princess and take her to the couch she had been getting tickled on when you walked in, quickly tying her down. “Now, human, don’t go easy on me because I’m royalty. I really enjoy being tickled and testing how much I can take. However, if I say ‘scales’, that is when you need to stop because I’m getting exhausted. No one that I’ve been tickled by has gotten me to say that, though. Take it as a challenge.”

You smile and walk over to the bound princess, eyeing her attractive, stretched out body. Soon enough, you get down to business, beginning to tickle the exposed stomach of your target. “Tickle, tickle, Princess Ssuna!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she quickly breaks out into hysterical laughter. “THAHAHAHAHAT REHEHEHEHELY TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!”

“Well, of course it does, princess,” you tease your ticklee, two minutes into the tickling. “It’s supposed to tickle.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Princess Ssuna continues laughing uncontrollably as a couple of your fingers find her bellybutton and stick inside it. “NAHAHAHAT THEHEHERE! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Although you are initially unsure of what to do, you continue tickling her navel, remembering that she told you not to go easy on her. The other hand continues finding tickle spots across her midriff as you torture her most ticklish spot. “OHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Princess Ssuna lasts about four minutes and fifty-one seconds after this, and then she screams out, “HAHAHA SCAHAHAHAHALES!” Hearing the safeword, you immediately stop, and the princess’s attendants rush over to release her. She brings her arms down as she tries to catch her breath. After a few minutes, Ssuna catches her breath and looks up at you. “Wow! I can’t believe you actually got me to say the safeword. As I said before, no one ever has gotten me to say it, even my royal ticklers, in double the time that you made me give in. That is really impressive. Thank you! That was the most fun I’ve had in a long time.”

“You are very welcome, Princess Ssuna,” you respond. “I also had a lot of fun tickling you.”

“Well, this incredible skill you just displayed has given me some ideas I think you will like for after the ceremonies are all done,” Ssuna declares. “However, we still have some formal ceremonial activities to complete. After tickling a royal Kichi, you must be tickled by…”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Myself

2. The honor guard

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 midrifftickler (UN: midrifftickler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carnivore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/2489003-Tickling-a-Princess