*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your life turned upside down
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040151-Danganronpa-characters-in-your-home/cid/1971728-Your-life-turned-upside-down
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2040151
Danganronpa characters come into your home & start living with you. Anything can happen!
Chapter #1

Your life turned upside down

    by: foxhound
You are Jack, a 19 year old boy who enjoys mostly anything you live in your own home (Mansion you inherited from your parents whom died 2 years ago) You don't have very many friends & the ones you have are barley ever around. Right now your playing one of the dangan ronpa games on your vita & your really enjoying yourself. Your almost at the end of the game when suddenly the screen goes black & the power goes out which is bad for you cause you had the system plugged into the wall to charge.

You look over at the window in annoyance as you put the vita on your computer desk and see thunder & lightning outside, "Darn you Mother nature!" you shout to nobody in particular as you put on your coat and head out to the cellar to activate the emergency generator. Afterwords when you leave the cellar you see a bright flash come from inside the house, you decide to investigate this as something like that has never happened before. As you reach the front porch of your home you begin to think to yourself, "Did somebody sneak into my house?"

You then shake your head at this saying "Nah, There's no way." you say as you head into the house, as you get into the living room however you see a figure laying on the couch who seems to be sleeping. Was it..

You have the following choices:

1. A DR1 character

2. A SDR 2 character

3. DR:AE?

*Noteb*
4. A mix of some kind?

5. (Reader's Choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 foxhound (UN: tailziscool123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
foxhound has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040151-Danganronpa-characters-in-your-home/cid/1971728-Your-life-turned-upside-down